Hear the Buzz
  • July 21August 19-First day of school!
  • July 21August 13 from 5:30 to 7:30-BJHS Open House

BJHS MEDIA

The Student Publications Site of Bryant Junior High

BJHS MEDIA

BJHS MEDIA

Media Staff

Carlie Purtle and Aislyn Martin, freshmen and coEditors-in-chief, work together to correct errors and make adjustments on yearbook pages while Cadence Ader, 8th grade, helps. Together they corrected any spelling errors, incorrect information, or design elements before turning the pages in to be submitted. Ader joined the staff at semester to help balance the workload, and the editors worked to build relationships while training.
Carlie Purtle and Aislyn Martin, freshmen and coEditors-in-chief, work together to correct errors and make adjustments on yearbook pages while Cadence Ader, 8th grade, helps. Together they corrected any spelling errors, incorrect information, or design elements before turning the pages in to be submitted. Ader joined the staff at semester to help balance the workload, and the editors worked to build relationships while training. (Lexie Metheny)
2022-2023 yearbook staff members show off their Gold Award at Jostens Yearbook summer workshop in Beebe.
2022-2023 coProducer for Swarm Productions, Isai Perez, practices anchoring with high school adviser, Mikey Westbrook.
Jasper Robertson poses at Jostens Yearbook Summer Camp 2019 in Harding University.
Award winners at Arkansas Scholastic Press Association 2022 in Jonesboro show off awards from the first round.
2022-2023 yearbook staff take a break from planning the yearbook at a summer workshop.
2022-2023 Swarm Productions staff preps for the year during a summer work day.
2022-2023 yearbook staff show off the Jostens banner announcing the inclusion of the 2021-2022 yearbook in the Jostens Look Book.
2022-2023 staff members pose for a group picture at Beebe high school where they partook in a yearbook workshop.
2022-2023 Swarm Productions staff does a Saturday workshop at BHS to learn about working in the studio.
Emory Givens sets up the shotgun mic on the new camera. Emory was the first producer for Swarm Productions and had to learn the equipment along side her staff.
Arkansas Scholastic Press Association Banquet 2022 in Jonesboro
Arkansas Scholastic Press Association winners 2022 in Jonesboro
Freshman from 2022-2023 display their All-Arkansas award for literary magazine at Arkansas Scholastic Press Association in Fayetteville.
2022-2023 newspaper staff shows off their All-Arkansas award from Arkansas Scholastic Press Association in Fayetteville.
2022-2023 Newspaper coEditors-in-Chief show off the General Excellence awards from Arkansas Scholastic Press Association.
2022-2023 staff take a selfie at the dance following the ASPA banquet.

Xoe Hawkins, yearbook business manager, and Lexie Metheny, photographer, pose together at the awards ceremony at Arkansas Scholastic Press Association.

Xoe Hawkins, yearbook business manager, holds Sherwood Abo, the adviser’s son, before the 2023 ASPA banquet.